- This event has passed.
3D and Laser Cutter Workshop
November 7, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Leader: Bruce Lunde
Interested in how to do simple designs for 3D Printing and Laser Etching but don’t know where to start? This workshop will cover the basics of 3D design. Limited to six attendees.
This class will cover:
- TinkerCad User Controls
- Basic Shapes and Navigation
- Walk-through creation of a design from scratch
- Exporting the design for 3D Printing or Laser Engraving
- Printing a keychain on the 3D printer
- Box making with a laser
- Utilize web based tools to design a box
- Cut a small box on the laser