- This event has passed.
Sensor Interfacing to Raspberry Pi
December 5, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Leader: Bruce Lunde
Learn how to attach sensors to a Raspberry Pi.
We will cover:
- Pinout of Raspberry Pi models
- A bit of Python background
- Attaching a temperature/humidity sensor
- Attaching a passive infrared sensor
- A simply Python program to read sensors
We recommend you bring your own Raspberry Pi with SD card and power supply so you can take it home and continue to learn about this fascinating Linux computer.